Mexican Skillet Casserole TacosJanuary 23, 2020
Cajun Chicken Street TacosFebruary 25, 2020
There’s nothing quite like fish tacos with fresh, tropical salsa and tangy lime crema. Next Taco Tuesday, try out these easy, delicious tacos that are sure to become a new family favorite!
Makes 8 tacos
- 1 3/4 cups diced peeled mango (about 2 mangoes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ripe peeled avocado
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or cooking spray
- 8 street tacos
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- Combine the first two ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make the lime crema, place the mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice and avocado in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. You can cover and refrigerate this for up to 2 days.
- To prepare the tacos, preheat a pan or grill to medium-high heat. Lightly sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper. Using olive oil or cooking spray, cook the fish approximately five minutes on each side, or until it easily flakes. Remove from the pan/grill and break the fish into bite-size chunks.
- Warm the street taco tortillas in the microwave or on a cooktop.
- Spoon fish, salsa, crema and shredded cabbage into each tortilla.