Cajun Chicken Street Tacos
15 Different Things to Make With Tortillas
Mexican Pizzas are corn tortillas with ground beef, refried beans, and delicious taco toppings. You can cut into wedges and serve as an appetizer or enjoy it as a main dish. Whatever you decide, you won’t be disappointed!
2 can refried beans- We use black bean Ducal
2 lb ground beef
2 packages taco seasoning
8 6 in TacoMex Corn tortillas
16 oz shredded fiesta blend cheese
Optional Toppings include:
- Mexican Crema
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped green onions
- Sliced avocado
- Diced black olives
- Heat the refried beans in a small pot on the stove.
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef, Stir in seasoning packets.
- Lightly fry tortillas on a skillet and arrange on a cookie sheet.
- Spread a layer of beans on a tortilla followed by a layer of ground beef.
- Add cheese over the ground beef and add another tortilla over the top.
- Bake the tortillas at 375 for 20 mins or until cheese is fully melted.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice and enjoy!